Keto Butter Burger
- 4 oz ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large leaf of lettuce
- In a small bowl season the ground beef with salt, pepper and paprika and mix very well with your hands.
- For in to 2 patties and place the butter in the center of 1 patty
- Place the second patty on top of the buttered patty then press to seal the edges, the two patties will now become one
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and the patty and cook for 4 – 5 minutes on each side
- When cooked, serve with lettuce leaf and cheese slice, spread with a small amount of mayonnaise.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.