These super low-carb Keto Butter Burgers are the ultimate treat!
Super easy to make you can eat them any time of the day.
They’re loaded with a savory flavor with the crispy burger patty and oozing cheese.
Keto Butter BurgerPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 1 burger
- 4 oz Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large leaf Lettuce
- In a small bowl season the ground beef with salt, pepper and paprika and mix very well with your hands.
- For in to 2 patties and place the butter in the center of 1 patty.
- Place the second patty on top of the buttered patty then press to seal the edges, the two patties will now become one.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and the patty and cook for 4 – 5 minutes on each side.
- When cooked, serve with lettuce leaves and cheese slice, spread with a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Optionally add tomato and red onion slices.
Keto Butter Burger
Amount Per Serving
Calories 602 Calories from Fat 495
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.