These super low-carb Keto Butter Burgers are the ultimate treat!
Super easy to make you can eat them any time of the day.
They're loaded with a savory flavor with the crispy burger patty and oozing cheese.
- 4 oz Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 large leaf Lettuce
- In a small bowl season the ground beef with salt, pepper and paprika and mix very well with your hands.
- For in to 2 patties and place the butter in the center of 1 patty.
- Place the second patty on top of the buttered patty then press to seal the edges, the two patties will now become one.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and the patty and cook for 4 – 5 minutes on each side.
- When cooked, serve with lettuce leaves and cheese slice, spread with a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Optionally add tomato and red onion slices.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Calories: 602 kcal Protein: 27 g Fat: 55 g
Leave a review or ask a question