Learn how to make a delicious low carb pizza with almond flour. This keto almond flour pizza with feta and bacon is crispy and flavorful. It will wow your friends, family, and guests!
Table of Contents
Make the perfect keto almond flour pizza at home!
The crust is made with almond flour and mozzarella, baked in the oven for 10 minutes, and then topped with delicious crispy bacon and crumbled feta cheese for a different take on a classic.
We are using crushed tomatoes instead of pizza sauce to cut down on carbs and add a beautiful texture at the same time.
Almond Flour Pizza Ingredients
This recipe for a keto almond flour pizza crust is delicious and easy to make. You’ll need the following ingredients to make it (full amounts in the recipe box below):
For the almond flour crust:
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
For the toppings:
- Garlic powder
- Black Pepper
How To Make Keto Almond Flour Pizza Crust
To get started, preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
Add the mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave-proof bowl and heat them for 40 to 45 seconds until they melt. Alternatively, use a double boiler to melt them while stirring.
Next, add the egg, almond flour, baking powder, and salt to the cheese mixture. Knead everything together to make a dough and then transfer the dough onto a piece of baking paper.
Cover the dough with another piece of baking paper and then roll it out with a rolling pin or tall glass.
Flatten and shape the dough with your fingers into a circle.
Now transfer the dough into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Remove the crust from the oven and spread the crushed tomatoes evenly over the baked crust. Season with salt, dried basil, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Top with the crumbled feta cheese and bacon slices.
Return the pizza to the oven to bake for a further 7 to 10 minutes until the cheese turns golden brown, and the bacon is crispy. Slice and enjoy!
Almond Flour Pizza Nutrition
This recipe makes one pizza that can be cut into 8 slices. Each slice contains:
- 217 calories
- 16.4 grams of fat
- 13.8 grams of protein
- 0.9 grams of fiber
- A total of 3.1 grams of net carbs
Almond Flour Pizza with Feta and Bacon
For the Almond Flour Pizza Crust
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- ½ cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Basil dried
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°F (235°C)
- Microwave the mozzarella with the cream cheese for 40-45 seconds to melt. Alternatively, melt in a double boiler for a minute and stir.
- Add the egg, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Knead to make a dough and transfer it to a piece of baking paper. Cover with another piece of baking paper and roll out with a rolling pin or a tall glass. Flatten and shape with your fingers into a circle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and spread the crushed tomatoes on the baked crust.
- Season with salt, dried basil, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and bacon slices. Return to the oven for 7-10 minutes until the cheese turns golden brown, and the bacon is crispy.
- Slice and serve hot.