Pudding for breakfast! Less stress, fewer carbs, more joy, more flavor, and good nutrients! Make this chia pudding the night before. It only takes 5 minutes, 3 ingredients, a good stir, and then leave it overnight to set.
Easy and simple.
Top with fresh seasonal fruit low in carbs, and enjoy this wholesome meal that will keep you full until your next meal.
When you are craving something sweet and chocolatey, top it with keto-chocolate chips or add a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla to the mixture.
3-Ingredient Chia Pudding
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol liquid
- Fresh low-carb fruit to garnish
- Combine the chia seeds with the almond milk and liquid Erythritol in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Divide into serving bowls or glasses and cover.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of four hours, or preferably overnight to set.
- Serve cold with fresh low-carb fruit.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.