Pudding for breakfast! Less stress, fewer carbs, more joy, more flavor and good nutrients! Make this chia pudding the night before, it only takes 5 minutes, 3 ingredients, a good stir and then you leave it overnight to set.
Easy and simple.
Top with fresh seasonal fruit that are low in carbs and enjoy a wholesome meal that will keep you full until your next meal.
When you are craving something sweet and chocolatey, top it with keto-chocolate chips or add a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla to the mixture.
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol liquid
- Fresh low-carb fruit to garnish
- Combine the chia seeds with the almond milk and liquid Erythritol in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Divide into serving bowls or glasses and cover.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of four hours, or preferably overnight to set.
- Serve cold with fresh low-carb fruit.