Keto Southwest Steak Sizzler
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Cooking Mixture
- 500 g beef steaks
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- In a medium bowl add the marinade ingredients, add steaks to the bowl, cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes, ideally overnight.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet over medium heat, sauté the garlic, onion, green pepper, cumin and oregano on moderate heat, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Taste, and add garlic salt if needed.
- Add steaks and cook for 5 minutes each side, cook until done or to your desired liking
- Serve sizzling with your choice of sides, adjust nutrition info accordingly
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.