One of my stable low-carb dinner recipes that is easy to make an extremely versatile – keto shrimp and mushroom with zucchini noodles.
I’ve given this recipe an Italian spin by adding some classic ingredients and of course sprinkling Parmesan cheese on top!
Keto Shrimp & Mushroom with Cheat NoodlesPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
- 6 oz Large Shrimp peeled
- 4 oz Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 large Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and fry the mushrooms until most of the oil has been soaked up.
- Add butter and let the mushrooms cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook them for about 4 minutes on each side until they go pink.
- Using a spiralizer makes cheats noodles from the zucchini.
- Once the shrimp are cooked, add the zucchini noodles and toss for about 2 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with grated parmesan.