One of my stable low-carb dinner recipes that is easy to make an extremely versatile – keto shrimp and mushroom with zucchini noodles.
I’ve given this recipe an Italian spin by adding some classic ingredients and of course sprinkling Parmesan cheese on top!
Keto Shrimp & Mushroom with Cheat Noodles
- 6 oz. large shrimp peeled
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and fry the mushrooms until most of the oil has been soaked up
- Add butter and let the mushrooms cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook them for about 4 minutes on each side until they go pink
- Using a spiralizer makes cheats noodles from the zucchini
- Once the shrimp are cooked, add the zucchini noodles and toss for about 2 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with grated parmesan.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.