These low-carb mini crustless quiches are a great go-to keto recipe for breakfast, brunch, snacks or even a light dinner.
Make them ahead of time for an easy breakfast!
Keto Mini Crust Less Quiches
Nutrition per serving Calories: 382, Fat 28g, Protein 22g, Carbs 5.3g (based on 4)Pin It Print
- 14 large Eggs
- 3 Plum Tomatoes diced
- ⅔ cup Mozzarella Cheese torn into small pieces
- ⅓ cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- ⅓ cup White Onion finely diced
- ⅓ cup Pickled Jalapenos sliced
- ⅔ cup Salami diced
- ⅓ cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat the oven to 320 F / 160 C and grease a 15” x 11” muffin tin.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and mix well, season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the batter into the muffin tin equally and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 5.0g
Calories: 270.67 kcal Carbohydrates: 6 g Protein: 26 g Fat: 30.17 g Fiber: 1 g
Is this really 14 eggs? That's almost 5 eggs per serving. I love all your recipes so far. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Ann, yes 14 eggs for the 12 quiches. The serving is 4 quiches.