These low-carb mini crustless quiches are a great go-to keto recipe for breakfast, brunch, snacks or even a light dinner.
Make them ahead of time for an easy breakfast!
Keto Mini Crust Less Quiches
- 14 large eggs
- 3 plum tomatoes diced
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese torn into small pieces
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/3 cup white onion finely diced
- 1/3 cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- 2/3 cup salami diced
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a 15” x 11” muffin tin.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and mix well, season with salt and pepper
- Divide the batter into the muffin tin equally and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.