These low-carb mini crustless quiches are a great go-to keto recipe for breakfast, brunch, snacks or even a light dinner.
Make them ahead of time for an easy breakfast!
Keto Mini Crust Less Quiches
- 14 large Eggs
- 3 Plum Tomatoes diced
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese torn into small pieces
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/3 cup White Onion finely diced
- 1/3 cup Pickled Jalapenos sliced
- 2/3 cup Salami diced
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat the oven to 320 F / 160 C and grease a 15” x 11” muffin tin.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and mix well, season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the batter into the muffin tin equally and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated.