Want the perfect keto breakfast? All you need is butter and eggs.
Boost your metabolism and stay satisfied with this keto-friendly breakfast classic.
Keto Herbed EggsPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Chopped Mixed Fresh Herbs
- 1 Scallion chopped finely
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl, add the milk and whisk together. Add in mixed fresh herbs. Stir, then set aside.
- Heat a small nonstick pan over medium heat and add the butter to the pan.
- Once heated, swish the butter around the pan then pour in the egg mixture. Stir the eggs every 30 seconds until the eggs are cooked through.
- Top the eggs with the chopped scallion and salt and pepper to taste.
Keto Herbed Eggs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.