Want the perfect keto breakfast? All you need is butter and eggs.
Boost your metabolism and stay satisfied with this keto-friendly breakfast classic.
Keto Herbed EggsPrint Pin Review
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Chopped Mixed Fresh Herbs
- 1 Scallion chopped finely
- ½ tablespoon Butter
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl, add the milk and whisk together. Add in mixed fresh herbs. Stir, then set aside.
- Heat a small nonstick pan over medium heat and add the butter to the pan.
- Once heated, swish the butter around the pan then pour in the egg mixture. Stir the eggs every 30 seconds until the eggs are cooked through.
- Top the eggs with the chopped scallion and salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.