Keto Herbed Eggs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Mixed Fresh Herbs
- 1 Scallion chopped finely
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl, add the milk and whisk together. Add in mixed fresh herbs. Stir, then set aside.
- Heat a small nonstick pan over medium heat and add the butter to the pan.
- Once heated, swish the butter around the pan then pour in the egg mixture. Stir the eggs every 30 seconds until the eggs are cooked through.
- Top the eggs with the chopped scallion and salt and pepper to taste.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.