These Keto Goat Cheese & Spinach Frittatas are a super delicious option for any meal of the day. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or a quick snack this easy recipe is a wonderful option.
Goat Cheese Frittata with Spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ medium onion sliced thinly
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 5 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup goats cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 cups mixed greens
- Heat oven to 180C (355F)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and a pinch of salt and pepper, cook while stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach, cook while tossing, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and sprinkle with goat’s cheese.
- Cook until the mixture starts to set around the edges, around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix together the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the greens and toss to cover the greens with the mixture.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.