Frittatas are an excellent healthy keto dinner or breakfast that are low-carb, high-protein and loaded with nutrients.
These Keto Goat Cheese and Spinach Frittatas are a super delicious option when you need to make a low-carb meal fast.
Eat these simple keto goat cheese and spinach frittatas as a snack, easy lunch or quick weeknight dinner when you don’t have too much time.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Onion sliced thinly
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 5 large Eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 cups Mixed Greens
- Heat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and a pinch of salt and pepper, cook while stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach, cook while tossing, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and sprinkle with goat’s cheese.
- Cook until the mixture starts to set around the edges, around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix together the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the greens and toss to cover the greens with the mixture.