These Keto Goat Cheese and Spinach Frittatas are a super delicious option for any meal of the day.
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or a quick snack this easy recipe is a wonderful option.
Goat Cheese Frittata with SpinachPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Onion sliced thinly
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 5 large Eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 cups Mixed Greens
- Heat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and a pinch of salt and pepper, cook while stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach, cook while tossing, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and sprinkle with goat’s cheese.
- Cook until the mixture starts to set around the edges, around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix together the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the greens and toss to cover the greens with the mixture.
Net Carbs: 4.2g
Goat Cheese Frittata with Spinach
Amount Per Serving
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.