Frittatas are an excellent healthy keto dinner or breakfast that are low-carb, high-protein and loaded with nutrients.
These Keto Goat Cheese and Spinach Frittatas are a super delicious option when you need to make a low-carb meal fast.
Eat these simple keto goat cheese and spinach frittatas as a snack, easy lunch or quick weeknight dinner when you don't have too much time.
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ medium Onion sliced thinly
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 5 large Eggs beaten
- ½ cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 3 cups Mixed Greens
- Heat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and a pinch of salt and pepper, cook while stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach, cook while tossing, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs and sprinkle with goat’s cheese.
- Cook until the mixture starts to set around the edges, around 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mix together the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the greens and toss to cover the greens with the mixture.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 4.2g
Calories: 378 kcal Carbohydrates: 11 g Protein: 26.5 g Fat: 25.5 g Fiber: 6.8 g
I was wondering if I made this the night before would it keep ok for lunch the next day?
Thank you kindly Nicole
Hi Nicole, these will keep fine for the next day. Enjoy 🙂
Is it correct tat it only cooks on 180 degrees in the oven? seems very low...
Hi Tara, the temperature is in Celsius so I've updated the recipe 🙂 180C is around 355F, hope that clears things up!
Ann M Mowry
Can another type of cheese be used in place of goat cheese?
Hi Ann! Yes, if you're looking for the same texture you can use the same amount of cream cheese or mascarpone cheese 🙂 Enjoy!