These low-carb chocolate and peanut and butter muffins are mouthwateringly good and super healthy.
Full of creamy peanut butter chocolate flavor and chocolate chips, you won't even believe these muffins are keto!
- Preheat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients apart from the chocolate chips mix well.
- Add the almond milk and peanut butter, stir until combined.
- Add in 1 egg at a time, incorporating each fully.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Divide batter until muffin tins are ¾ full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 4.05g
Calories: 142.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 5.3 g Protein: 5.3 g Fat: 10.825 g Fiber: 1.25 g