These low-carb chocolate and peanut and butter muffins are mouthwateringly good and super healthy.
Full of creamy peanut butter chocolate flavor and chocolate chips, you won’t even believe these muffins are keto!
Keto Chocolate and Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients apart from the chocolate chips mix well
- Add the almond milk and peanut butter, stir until combined
- Add in 1 egg at a time, incorporating each fully.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and stir to combine
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray
- Divide batter until muffin tins are ¾ full
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called Custom Keto Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed Custom Keto Diet reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in Custom Keto Diet are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on Custom Keto Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.