Oh my god! This low-carb Keto Chicken Quesadilla is one of my new favorite dinners.
A creamy, delicious dinner you'll be sure to love!
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Low-Carb Wrap
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2.5 oz Chicken Breast thinly sliced
- ½ Avocado sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeno chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- In a small skillet, add a small amount of oil and cook the chicken strips thoroughly.
- Place the wrap on a frying pan wide enough to allow the wrap to lay as fully flat as possible on a medium heat.
- After 2 minutes, flip the wrap over and begin laying the grated cheddar cheese. Don’t get too close to the edges, leave an inch space.
- Add the chicken breast pieces, avocado and jalapeño to one half of the wrap.
- Fold the wrap over with a spatula and press down to flatten, the cheese will stick the quesadilla together.
- Take off the pan and cut into thirds.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 8.0g
Calories: 735 kcal Carbohydrates: 12 g Protein: 46 g Fat: 57 g Fiber: 4 g