Oh my god! This low-carb Keto Chicken Quesadilla is one of my new favorite dinners.
A creamy, delicious dinner you’ll be sure to love!
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Low-Carb Wrap
- 3 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2.5 oz Chicken Breast thinly sliced
- 1/2 Avocado sliced thinly
- 1 tsp Jalapeno chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a small skillet, add a small amount of oil and cook the chicken strips thoroughly.
- Place the wrap on a frying pan wide enough to allow the wrap to lay as fully flat as possible on a medium heat.
- After 2 minutes, flip the wrap over and begin laying the grated cheddar cheese. Don’t get too close to the edges, leave an inch space.
- Add the chicken breast pieces, avocado and jalapeño to one half of the wrap.
- Fold the wrap over with a spatula and press down to flatten, the cheese will stick the quesadilla together.
- Take off the pan and cut into thirds.
Net Carbs: 8.0g
Keto Chicken Quesadilla
Amount Per Serving
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.