Oh my god! This low-carb Keto Chicken Quesadilla is one of my new favorite dinners. A creamy, delicious dinner you’ll be sure to love!
Keto Chicken Quesadilla
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 low carb wrap
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese grated
- 2.5 oz. chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeño
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small skillet, add a small amount of oil and cook the chicken strips thoroughly
- Place the wrap on a frying pan wide enough to allow the wrap to lay as fully flat as possible on a medium heat.
- After 2 minutes, flip the wrap over and begin laying the grated cheddar cheese. Don’t get too close to the edges, leave an inch space
- Add the chicken breast pieces, avocado and jalapeño to one half of the wrap.
- Fold the wrap over with a spatula and press down to flatten, the cheese will stick the quesadilla together.
- Take off the pan and cut into thirds.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.