This delicious classic bacon and chicken salad recipe is one of my favorite lunches.
Crispy bacon sprinkled over sliced chicken breast, avocado, spinach and eggs drizzled with vinegar and olive oil, YUM!
It's super easy to make with 10 minutes of prep and 15 minutes cooking with only 1.5g net carbs!
- 1 large Hard-Boiled Egg
- 4 oz Chicken Breast sliced
- 1 cup Spinach washed and dried
- 2 strips Bacon
- ¼ Avocado diced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon White Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes then cool in cold water, peel, and chop.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Move chicken to side and add bacon pieces, cook until desired crispiness.
- In a medium bowl rip spinach leaves and add in the bacon, chicken and chopped egg.
- Add Avocado then drizzle with vinegar and olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to coat spinach leaves and avocado.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 1.5g
Calories: 491 kcal Carbohydrates: 4 g Protein: 46 g Fat: 32 g Fiber: 2.5 g Net Carbs: 1.5 g
Leave a review or ask a question