Keto Chicken & Bacon SaladPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 large Hard-Boiled Egg
- 4 oz Chicken Breast sliced
- 1 cup Spinach washed and dried
- 2 strips Bacon
- 1/4 Avocado diced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp White Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes then cool in cold water, peel, and chop.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Move chicken to side and add bacon pieces, cook until desired crispiness.
- In a medium bowl rip spinach leaves and add in the bacon, chicken and chopped egg.
- Add Avocado then drizzle with vinegar and olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to coat spinach leaves and avocado.
Net Carbs: 1.5g
Keto Chicken & Bacon Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.