Keto Chicken & Bacon Salad
- 1 large hard-boiled egg
- 4 oz chicken breast sliced
- 1 cup spinach washed and dried
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1/4 avocado peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes then cool in cold water, peel, and chop
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook for 3 minutes
- Move chicken to side and add bacon pieces, cook until desired crispiness
- In a medium bowl rip spinach leaves and add in the bacon, chicken and chopped egg.
- Add Avocado then drizzle with vinegar and olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to coat spinach leaves and avocado
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.