This delicious classic bacon and chicken salad recipe is one of my favorite lunches.
Crispy bacon sprinkled over sliced chicken breast, avocado, spinach and eggs drizzled with vinegar and olive oil, YUM!
It’s super easy to make with 10 minutes of prep and 15 minutes cooking with only 1.5g net carbs!
Keto Chicken & Bacon SaladPrint
- 1 large Hard-Boiled Egg
- 4 oz Chicken Breast sliced
- 1 cup Spinach washed and dried
- 2 strips Bacon
- 1/4 Avocado diced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp White Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes then cool in cold water, peel, and chop.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Move chicken to side and add bacon pieces, cook until desired crispiness.
- In a medium bowl rip spinach leaves and add in the bacon, chicken and chopped egg.
- Add Avocado then drizzle with vinegar and olive oil then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to coat spinach leaves and avocado.