This cheesy keto pork casserole is easy to make and a go-to dinner recipe for anyone on a low-carb diet.
Creamy, cheesy and filled with juicy pork pieces it has just the right amount of cheese and meat.
Keto Cheesy Pork Bake
- 250 g pork steak
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Butter to fry in
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Slice pork steak into thin strips
- Mix flour salt and pepper with the paprika
- Coat the steak with the seasoned flour
- Heat a skillet over medium heat add butter and cook pork until brown
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and add cream cheese, garlic salt and half of the Parmesan cheese, mix well until blended.
- Place pork pieces in a small baking dish
- Cover with sauce and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 180c for 20 minutes, or until going golden
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called Custom Keto Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed Custom Keto Diet reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in Custom Keto Diet are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on Custom Keto Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.