This cheesy keto pork casserole is easy to make and a go-to dinner recipe for anyone on a low-carb diet.
Creamy, cheesy and filled with juicy pork pieces it has just the right amount of cheese and meat.
Keto Cheesy Pork BakePrint
- 9 oz Pork Steak
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream
- 6 oz Cream Cheese cubed
- ¼ cup Soy Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Butter for frying
- ½ tablespoon Garlic Salt
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Slice pork steak into thin strips.
- Mix flour salt and pepper with the paprika.
- Coat the steak with the seasoned flour.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat add butter and cook pork until brown.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and add cream cheese, garlic salt and half of the Parmesan cheese, mix well until blended.
- Place pork pieces in a small baking dish.
- Cover with sauce and remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 180c for 20 minutes, or until going golden.