Keto Spiced Almonds
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups almonds
- 3/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 120C
- Whisk egg whites with water. Add nuts and stir until moist then drain.
- In a small bowl combine dry ingredients, mixing well. Add nuts and toss until coated.
- Spread nuts on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, toss occasionally.
- Cool completely before storing in airtight container
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.