- 1 Egg White
- 2 tablespoon Water
- 4 cups Almonds
- ¾ cup Stevia powdered
- ½ teaspoon Cloves ground
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg ground
- 1 ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 250 F / 120 C.
- Whisk egg whites with water. Add nuts and stir until moist then drain.
- In a small bowl combine dry ingredients, mixing well. Add nuts and toss until coated.
- Spread nuts on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, toss occasionally.
- Cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 4.2g
Calories: 167.45 kcal Carbohydrates: 4.9 g Protein: 6.1 g Fat: 15.7 g Fiber: 0.7 g
I have used mixed unsalted nuts like walnuts, cashews, pumpkin, almonds and brazilian with real heat spices like chili powder, cayenne pepper, maybe some chipolte but I first melt real butter and then pour in spices the add the 3 or 4 cups of mixed nuts and bake at 325 for 15 minutes...wow is this stuff good. I like seeing other flavors to put in the nuts...thanks!
Sounds delicious Kim, glad you are enjoying the recipes!