Keto Spiced AlmondsPrint
Servings: 20 servings
- 1 Egg White
- 2 tbsp Water
- 4 cups Almonds
- 3/4 cup Stevia powdered
- 1/2 tsp Cloves ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg ground
- 1 1/4 tsp Cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 250 F / 120 C.
- Whisk egg whites with water. Add nuts and stir until moist then drain.
- In a small bowl combine dry ingredients, mixing well. Add nuts and toss until coated.
- Spread nuts on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, toss occasionally.
- Cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Net Carbs: 4.2g
Keto Spiced Almonds
Amount Per Serving
Calories 167.45 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.