Looking for the perfect keto tuna salad recipe?
Our simple lunch salad with tuna is definitely a winner.
A healthy low-carb salad loaded with vitamins and nutrients with a high amount of protein to keep you feeling full.
Quick and easy to make, this is a great no-cook lunch that you can prepare ahead of time.
- 1 can Tuna in brine
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 tablespoon Feta Cheese chunks
- 1 ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Lemon zest
- In a small bowl combine all the wet ingredients.
- In another bowl combine the tuna and spinach.
- Pour wet ingredients over tuna and spinach and mix when ready to eat.