A molten chocolate low-carb lava cake with a decadent and rich flavor that manages to stay keto-friendly with only 4g of net carbs!
Super quick and simple to make it’s my go-to recipe when my sweet tooth is calling.
Keto Lava CakePrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- In a small bowl mix the cocoa powder, powdered sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat your egg until a little fluffy. The air in the egg is needed as there is no flour.
- Combine the two mixtures together along with the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Wet a large mug with a little oil, and fill with cake batter, place on baking tray and bake for 10 – 15 minutes, the top of the cake should be firm but jiggly.
- Another option is to microwave your mug cake for around 60 seconds. Remember, each microwave is different, so after 60 seconds, check on the mug cake and if it isn't solid, put it back in for 10-second intervals until done.
Keto Lava Cake
Amount Per Serving
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.