Keto Kale Chips
- Kale leaves
- Olive Oil
- Seasonings of choice
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Wash and dry kale leaves thoroughly
- Tear into medium sized pieces
- Add to a bowl small amount of oil, kale leaves and spices
- Mix with hands to cover all sides of the leaves
- Place on baking sheet, leave space in between so air can pass around
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crispy (2 minute intervals)
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.