- 3 cup Kale chopped with stems removed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper or your other favorite no-carb seasonings
- Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- Wash and dry kale leaves thoroughly.
- Tear into medium sized pieces.
- Add to a bowl small amount of oil, kale leaves and spices.
- Mix with hands to cover all sides of the leaves.
- Place on baking sheet, leave space in between so air can pass around.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crispy (2 minute intervals).
Net Carbs: 4.4g
Keto Kale Chips
Amount Per Serving
Calories 35 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.