- 3 cup Kale chopped with stems removed
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper or your other favorite no-carb seasonings
- Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- Wash and dry kale leaves thoroughly.
- Tear into medium sized pieces.
- Add to a bowl small amount of oil, kale leaves and spices.
- Mix with hands to cover all sides of the leaves.
- Place on baking sheet, leave space in between so air can pass around.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crispy (2 minute intervals).
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 4.4g
Calories: 35 kcal Carbohydrates: 5.8 g Protein: 23 g Fat: 0.5 g Fiber: 1.4 g
Leave a review or ask a question