A super easy low-carb Greek frittata with fresh grape tomatoes, spinach, feta and herbs — great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Keto Greek Frittata
- 1 ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- 5 large Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 oz Baby Spinach
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes halved
- 2 Scallions thinly sliced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese crumbled
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 F.
- Add the oil to a 2-quart casserole and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper then add the tomatoes, spinach, and scallions, mix until combined and then add the crumbled feta cheese.
- Remove the casserole dish from oven, pour in the egg mixture and bake until the frittata is brown around the edges and a knife comes out clean from the center. 20 – 30 minutes.
Nutritional information for the recipe is calculated based on the ingredients in each recipe. It is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe we provide. Erythritol and other sugar-free sweetener carbs are not included in the carb counts. Net carbohydrates are the total carbohydrates minus dietary fiber.
© KetoDietYum.com – Unauthorized use of this material without written permission is strictly prohibited unless for personal offline purposes. Single images may be used when full credit and a link back to the original content on KetoDietYum.com is provided.