A super easy low-carb Greek frittata with fresh grape tomatoes, spinach, feta and herbs — great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Keto Greek Frittata
A super easy low-carb Greek frittata with fresh grape tomatoes, spinach, feta and herbs — great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Pin It Print
- 1 ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- 5 large Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 oz Baby Spinach
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes halved
- 2 Scallions thinly sliced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese crumbled
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 F.
- Add the oil to a 2-quart casserole and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper then add the tomatoes, spinach, and scallions, mix until combined and then add the crumbled feta cheese.
- Remove the casserole dish from oven, pour in the egg mixture and bake until the frittata is brown around the edges and a knife comes out clean from the center. 20 – 30 minutes.
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 5.8g
Calories: 376.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 9.5 g Protein: 27.5 g Fat: 26 g Fiber: 3.7 g
I added some crisp thick crumbled bacon before baking. #yummmmy
Hey Kay, smart! That sounds delicious 🙂
Hi, is it 1 serving per person? or is a person meant to eat 2 servings?
Hi Paola, you need to calculate your daily calorie intake to decide how many servings of each recipe to have. This frittata makes 2 servings and the nutritional information is for 1 serving. Here's our calorie guide you should read over, good luck!
I believe you have an error on the amount of spinach in the Greek Frittata. It says 10 oz. Should it be 1 oz?
Thanks for pointing that out Christine, I've updated the recipe 🙂