A super easy low-carb Greek frittata with fresh grape tomatoes, spinach, feta and herbs — great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Keto Greek Frittata
A super easy low-carb Greek frittata with fresh grape tomatoes, spinach, feta and herbs — great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Pin It Print
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- 5 large Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 oz Baby Spinach
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes halved
- 2 Scallions thinly sliced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese crumbled
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 F.
- Add the oil to a 2-quart casserole and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper then add the tomatoes, spinach, and scallions, mix until combined and then add the crumbled feta cheese.
- Remove the casserole dish from oven, pour in the egg mixture and bake until the frittata is brown around the edges and a knife comes out clean from the center. 20 – 30 minutes.
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 5.8g
Calories: 376.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 9.5 g Protein: 27.5 g Fat: 26 g Fiber: 3.7 g