Keto Greek Frittata
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 large eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 10- ounce baby spinach
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 4 ounces’ feta cheese crumbled
- Pre-Heat oven to 350° F.
- Add the oil to a 2-quart casserole and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper then add the tomatoes, spinach, and scallions, mix until combined and then add the crumbled feta cheese
- Remove the casserole dish from oven, pour in the egg mixture and bake until the frittata is brown around the edges and a knife comes out clean from the center. 20 – 30 minutes
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.