Keto Fish Fillet with Avocado Sauce
- 1 small ripe avocado coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 medium fish fillets
- 1/2 cup pork rinds crushed
- None-stick cooking spray
- Pre-heat over to 230C
- Add avocado, heavy cream, lime juice, garlic and hot sauce to a blender and blend until a creamy texture, set aside
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice and zest, light soy sauce with the mustard
- Dip fish fillets into lemon juice mixture and coat with crushed pork rinds
- Placed on baking tray which is greased with non-stick spray bake for 7 minutes then turn fillets and bake for a further 7 minutes until the fish starts to flake.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with avocado sauce.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called Custom Keto Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed Custom Keto Diet reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in Custom Keto Diet are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on Custom Keto Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.