Keto Fish Fillet with Avocado SaucePrint
Servings: 1 servings
- 1 small Avocado chopped
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 dash Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Rind grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 medium Fish Fillets your favorite fish
- ½ cup Pork Rinds crushed
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat over to 450 F / 230 C.
- Add avocado, heavy cream, lime juice, garlic and hot sauce to a blender and blend until a creamy texture, set aside.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice and zest, light soy sauce with the mustard.
- Dip fish fillets into lemon juice mixture and coat with crushed pork rinds.
- Placed on baking tray which is greased with non-stick spray bake for 7 minutes then turn fillets and bake for a further 7 minutes until the fish starts to flake.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with avocado sauce.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 8.0g
Calories: 703 kcal Carbohydrates: 14 g Protein: 44 g Fat: 53 g Fiber: 6 g