Keto Fish Fillet with Avocado SaucePrint
Servings: 1 servings
- 1 small Avocado chopped
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 dash Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind grated
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 medium Fish Fillets your favorite fish
- 1/2 cup Pork Rinds crushed
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat over to 450 F / 230 C.
- Add avocado, heavy cream, lime juice, garlic and hot sauce to a blender and blend until a creamy texture, set aside.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice and zest, light soy sauce with the mustard.
- Dip fish fillets into lemon juice mixture and coat with crushed pork rinds.
- Placed on baking tray which is greased with non-stick spray bake for 7 minutes then turn fillets and bake for a further 7 minutes until the fish starts to flake.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with avocado sauce.
Net Carbs: 8.0g
Keto Fish Fillet with Avocado Sauce
Amount Per Serving
Calories 703 Calories from Fat 477
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.