Keto Cucumber with Tuna BoatsPrint
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 large Cucumber
- 1 can Tuna in brine or water
- 1 Hard-Boiled Egg diced
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 stick Celery sliced
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Cut cucumber in half and then slice into two.
- Remove seeds, and run a peeler on the bottom side so it will sit flat.
- In a medium bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Spoon mixture into cucumber pieces.
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 6.0g
Calories: 542 kcal Carbohydrates: 8 g Protein: 45 g Fat: 37 g Fiber: 2 g