Our low carb chicken mushroom soup really is to die for!
A silky and rich mushroom broth with sliced chicken breast and chopped mushrooms.
- 7 oz Chicken Breast pounded and thinly sliced
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon Sherry
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Parsley roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the chicken breast.
- In a medium, pan bring to a boil the chicken stock and add the chicken and mushrooms.
- When the soup starts to boil again and all of the ingredients float to the top, remove from heat.
- Add the sesame oil and sherry and taste for seasoning. Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve in individual soup bowls, and sprinkle the parsley on top.
Net Carbs: 2.9g
Calories: 399 kcal Carbohydrates: 3.5 g Protein: 23 g Fat: 35 g Fiber: 0.6 g