- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ½ tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Spring Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 oz Mushrooms thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the creamy mustard sauce
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup White Wine
- 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tomato peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- Shape beef into 6 patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium – high heat, add butter and melt until it foams.
- Add spring onion and garlic, sauté until softened, about 30 seconds.
- Season beef patties with salt and pepper, and cook to the desired degree of doneness, turn once, set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add and sauté the mushrooms until limp, then add to the warm beef patties.
- To prepare the sauce, deglaze the pan with dry white wine. Reduce volume by half. Add Dijon mustard, heavy cream, tomato, and capers. Heat slowly until hot but do not boil.
- Pour mustard cream sauce over beef and mushrooms
Last Step: Leave A Rating!
Rate this recipe
Share your recipe by tagging @keto.diet.yum with hashtag #ketodietyum on Instagram - everyone would love to see it!
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 6.33g
Calories: 516.33 kcal Carbohydrates: 7.33 g Protein: 31.67 g Fat: 30.67 g Fiber: 1 g
Leave a review or ask a question