Keto Beef Patties with Creamy Mustard SaucePrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Spring Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 oz Mushrooms thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the creamy mustard sauce
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tomato peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp Capers
- Shape beef into 6 patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium – high heat, add butter and melt until it foams.
- Add spring onion and garlic, sauté until softened, about 30 seconds.
- Season beef patties with salt and pepper, and cook to the desired degree of doneness, turn once, set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add and sauté the mushrooms until limp, then add to the warm beef patties.
- To prepare the sauce, deglaze the pan with dry white wine. Reduce volume by half. Add Dijon mustard, heavy cream, tomato, and capers. Heat slowly until hot but do not boil.
- Pour mustard cream sauce over beef and mushrooms
Net Carbs: 6.33g
Keto Beef Patties with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Amount Per Serving
Calories 516.33 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.