These delicious ham and cheddar wraps are made with a low-carb keto-friendly wrap.
A simple, quick and easy lunch or snack that will fit in well with your keto diet.
- 1 Low-Carb Wrap
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 oz Ham sliced
- Pickles or Jalapenos to taste, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat skillet on medium heat, place wrap in skillet and warm for 30 seconds.
- On the warm wrap, spread the mayonnaise
- Place ham slices and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Add sliced pickle or jalapenos according to taste.
- Fold ends inwards and roll tightly.
Keto Ham & Cheddar Wraps
Amount Per Serving
Calories 569 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.