These delicious ham and cheddar wraps are made with a low-carb keto-friendly wrap.
A simple, quick and easy lunch or snack that will fit in well with your keto diet.
Keto Ham & Cheddar Wraps
- 1 low carb wrap
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 oz cheddar grated
- 2 oz sliced ham
- Pickles or jalapenos to taste thinly sliced
- Salt pepper to taste
- Heat skillet on medium heat, place wrap in skillet and warm for 30 seconds
- On the warm wrap, spread the mayonnaise
- Place ham slices and then sprinkle with grated cheese
- Add sliced pickle or jalapenos according to taste
- Fold ends inwards and roll tightly
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.