Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Matcha Energy Balls Recipe
- 1 ½ cups Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 tablespoon Matcha Powder
- 12 Medjool Dates soaked in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Butter or Cream Cheese full-fat
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup sugar-free
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ⅙ teaspoon Sea Salt
Place the oats, coconut, matcha powder, soaked dates, butter, syrup, vanilla extract, nutmeg and salt in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
Shape into bite-sized balls and place on a serving plate.
Optionally roll the energy balls into some matcha powder or coconut powder to garnish.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.7g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 5.7g | Saturated Fat: 4.8g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 2.6g | Sugar: 4.4g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 7.1g