Now that know how to live the keto life, here some tips to keep you afloat as you begin your journey.
Tips for dining out, lazy days and cheat days
- Don’t count calories. Just simply stick to the list of foods you can eat
- When dining out, tell your waiter that you want salad instead of bread
- Only opt for wine when you want alcohol
- Plan what you’re going to eat before going to the restaurant. Search for their menu online
- Don’t be shy to customize your order. Most restaurants will accommodate special requests
- Be cautious with condiments. Most condiments such as ketchup and barbecue sauce are loaded with sugar. Stick with hot sauce, plain mustard, mayo, pesto, oil and vinegar, and non-sweet salad dressings like ranch and blue cheese
- Don’t turn this into a religion. Its okay to indulge in a high-carb, high-sugar cheat meal every once in a while. I recommend you wait a few months before doing so.
3 Quick Tips To Stick With The Keto Diet
1. Start Off Small
It’s tempting to go “all out” when starting the keto journey. Word of advice: Don’t!
Instead, start off small. Pick the smallest change that you can fully commit to. If you’re looking to change your whole diet, start by tweaking your breakfast first. So make a keto breakfast until you get the hang out that and then move on to the other meals
2. Eat The Same Meals For A Month
This next tip may bore your taste buds but it will keep you on track. To make it easy for you, eat the same keto-friendly meals for a month.
3. Take Food With You
Let’s face it, we’re not always around the most keto-friendly foods. Whether it’s a family gathering or a work dinner, temptation is everywhere. A key to staying on track is to control your environment.
So prepare a week worth of keto friendly meals and take them with you in plastic containers for lunch. Also, load up on keto-friendly snacks like pecans and sunflower seeds.
Following these three tips ensure you stay on the “keto” side of life!
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.