Keto Whipped Coconut Cream with Fresh Berries
- 4 cups fresh berries of your choice
- 5 fresh mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk chilled
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey per serving
- Wash and divide the berries into serving bowls
- Finely chop the fresh mint leaves, and sprinkle on the fruits
- Open the can of chilled coconut milk, and use a spoon to scoop out the contents of the can into a medium bowl. Discard any juice or save it for another dish.
- Add the vanilla extract
- Using a mixer (hand mixer ideal) slowly beat the coconut cream, after about 1 minute add honey for sweetness, continue mixing until the coconut cream becomes fluffy.
- Serve immediately with the berries
- Garnish with extra mint if required
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.