Keto Whipped Coconut Cream with Fresh BerriesPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups Fresh Raspberries
- 5 Fresh Mint Leaves plus more for garnish
- 1 can Full-Fat Coconut Milk chilled
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Wash and divide the berries into serving bowls.
- Finely chop the fresh mint leaves, and sprinkle on the fruits.
- Open the can of chilled coconut milk, and use a spoon to scoop out the contents of the can into a medium bowl. Discard any juice or save it for another dish.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Using a mixer (hand mixer ideal) slowly beat the coconut cream, after about 1 minute add stevia for sweetness, continue mixing until the coconut cream becomes fluffy.
- Serve immediately with the berries.
- Garnish with extra mint if required.
Net Carbs: 7.5g
Keto Whipped Coconut Cream with Fresh Berries
Amount Per Serving
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.