Keto Wagon Wheel Sausage PiePrint
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz Sausage
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 3 cups Zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions chopped roughly
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Low-Carb Baking Mix Carbquik, Bob's Red Mill, Cauliflower-Based Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 205 degrees (C) / 400 degrees (F).
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage in their own oil until cooked all the way through, and not pink.
- Generously grease a 10 x 11/2 inch pie plate. Spread the shredded Zucchini on the bottom of the pie plate.
- Mix together the spring onions, 2 tbsp of heavy cream, salt, pepper and cream cheese. Spread this mixture over the Zucchini.
- Arrange sausages in a spoke pattern on top of the pie plate.
- Beat together the baking mix, 1/3 cup milk and eggs with a hand beater until almost smooth. Pour the mixture around sausages.
- Bake uncovered until the center is set and the edges are light brown. Around 25-30 minutes.
Net Carbs: 7.97g
Keto Wagon Wheel Sausage Pie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 530.25 Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.