Keto Wagon Wheel Sausage PiePrint
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz Sausage
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Milk
- 3 cups Zucchini shredded
- ½ cup Spring Onions chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¾ cup Low-Carb Baking Mix Carbquik, Bob's Red Mill, Cauliflower-Based Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 205 degrees (C) / 400 degrees (F).
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage in their own oil until cooked all the way through, and not pink.
- Generously grease a 10 x 11/2 inch pie plate. Spread the shredded Zucchini on the bottom of the pie plate.
- Mix together the spring onions, 2 tablespoon of heavy cream, salt, pepper and cream cheese. Spread this mixture over the Zucchini.
- Arrange sausages in a spoke pattern on top of the pie plate.
- Beat together the baking mix, ⅓ cup milk and eggs with a hand beater until almost smooth. Pour the mixture around sausages.
- Bake uncovered until the center is set and the edges are light brown. Around 25-30 minutes.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 7.97g
Calories: 530.25 kcal Carbohydrates: 17.75 g Protein: 21.25 g Fat: 45.75 g Fiber: 9.78 g