Keto Wagon Wheel Sausage Pie
- 8 oz Sausage
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 3 cups Zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions chopped roughly
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Low-Carb Baking Mix Carbquik, Bob's Red Mill, Cauliflower-Based Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 205 degrees (C) / 400 degrees (F).
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage in their own oil until cooked all the way through, and not pink.
- Generously grease a 10 x 11/2 inch pie plate. Spread the shredded Zucchini on the bottom of the pie plate.
- Mix together the spring onions, 2 tbsp of heavy cream, salt, pepper and cream cheese. Spread this mixture over the Zucchini.
- Arrange sausages in a spoke pattern on top of the pie plate.
- Beat together the baking mix, 1/3 cup milk and eggs with a hand beater until almost smooth. Pour the mixture around sausages.
- Bake uncovered until the center is set and the edges are light brown. Around 25-30 minutes.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.