Keto Sweet & Spicy Chicken with ShrimpPrint
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 Chicken Breasts (around 10 oz) boneless, skinless
- 20 large Shrimp (around 10 oz)
- 9 oz Mushrooms
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Stevia
- 1 Spring Onion
- Tenderize chicken between plastic wrap until 1 inch thickness, season with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and chicken breasts, cook for 8 minutes and then turn, reduce heat and cover.
- Slice mushrooms and add to the chicken, season with salt and pepper, add oil if needed.
- In a small bowl add mayonnaise, sriracha, powdered sweetener or honey, whisk to combine.
- Heat pan over medium heat, and place shrimp in one layer, add sauce and toss to cover, cook for 3 minutes until shrimp are pink, stir occasionally.
- When cooked, remove from heat and add the lime juice, and then toss to cover all the shrimp.
- Place spinach on serving plates with cooked mushrooms, add chicken, shrimp and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with spring onion to garnish.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 4.0g
Calories: 540 kcal Carbohydrates: 7 g Protein: 67.5 g Fat: 30.5 g Fiber: 3 g