Keto Sweet & Spicy Chicken with ShrimpPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 Chicken Breasts (around 10 oz) boneless, skinless
- 20 large Shrimp (around 10 oz)
- 9 oz Mushrooms
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Stevia
- 1 Spring Onion
- Tenderize chicken between plastic wrap until 1 inch thickness, season with salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and chicken breasts, cook for 8 minutes and then turn, reduce heat and cover.
- Slice mushrooms and add to the chicken, season with salt and pepper, add oil if needed.
- In a small bowl add mayonnaise, sriracha, powdered sweetener or honey, whisk to combine.
- Heat pan over medium heat, and place shrimp in one layer, add sauce and toss to cover, cook for 3 minutes until shrimp are pink, stir occasionally.
- When cooked, remove from heat and add the lime juice, and then toss to cover all the shrimp.
- Place spinach on serving plates with cooked mushrooms, add chicken, shrimp and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with spring onion to garnish.
Net Carbs: 4.0g
Keto Sweet & Spicy Chicken with Shrimp
Amount Per Serving
Calories 540 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.