Keto Sausage Frittata
- 4 oz sausage broken into pieces
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlicminced
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C
- In an oven-safe skillet, sauté the onions and garlic for about 30 – 40 seconds. Add broken up sausage, and cook until no longer pink.
- In a medium bowl, add heavy cream crumbled ricotta cheese, beaten eggs, salsa and cayenne pepper then pour over sausage pieces
- Place skillet into oven and bake for 20 minutes until starting to firm
- Remove from oven and top with grated cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts and is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing, and serve with sour cream
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.