- 4 oz Sausage broken into pieces
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne
- 1/8 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Pre-Heat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In an oven-safe skillet, sauté the onions and garlic for about 30 – 40 seconds. Add broken up sausage, and cook until no longer pink.
- In a medium bowl, add heavy cream crumbled ricotta cheese, beaten eggs, salsa and cayenne pepper then pour over sausage pieces.
- Place skillet into oven and bake for 20 minutes until starting to firm.
- Remove from oven and top with grated cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts and is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing, and serve with sour cream.
Net Carbs: 8.0g
Keto Sausage Frittata
Amount Per Serving
Calories 606 Calories from Fat 459
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.