Keto Sausage FrittataPrint
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 oz Sausage broken into pieces
- ½ Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- ¼ cup Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Eggs beaten
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne
- ⅛ cup Salsa
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- Pre-Heat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- In an oven-safe skillet, sauté the onions and garlic for about 30 – 40 seconds. Add broken up sausage, and cook until no longer pink.
- In a medium bowl, add heavy cream crumbled ricotta cheese, beaten eggs, salsa and cayenne pepper then pour over sausage pieces.
- Place skillet into oven and bake for 20 minutes until starting to firm.
- Remove from oven and top with grated cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts and is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing, and serve with sour cream.
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 8.0g
Calories: 606 kcal Carbohydrates: 10 g Protein: 26 g Fat: 51 g Fiber: 2 g