Start your day off right with this creamy, warming and healthy keto chia porridge.
Topped with delicious roasted coconut, pecans and hemp seeds this chia porridge is loaded with nutrients.
Make your favorite variations by swapping out your favorite different seeds and nuts, this recipe never gets old!
Keto PorridgePrint Rate
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup Walnuts or Pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup Flaked Coconut
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Tumeric
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Place a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped nuts, hemp seeds and flaked coconut and roast for 1 -2 minutes’ toss to prevent burning.
- Once cooked place in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat the almond milk, coconut milk, before it comes to a boil remove from the heat, and add the coconut oil, almond butter, chia seeds, turmeric powder, black pepper and sweetener to taste. Mix until well combined and set aside and let stand for 5-10 minutes. Add half of the dry roasted mix from the bowl.
- Divide the porridge into serving bowls and top with the remaining dry roast mix. Finally, sprinkle with stevia. Porridge can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days, add dry mix and stevia before serving.