- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup walnut or pecan chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter roasted
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon honey
- pinch ground black pepper
- Place a skillet over medium heat
- Add the chopped nuts, hemp seeds and flaked coconut and roast for 1 -2 minutes’ toss to prevent burning.
- Once cooked place in a small bowl and set aside
- In a small saucepan heat the almond milk, coconut milk, before it comes to a boil remove from the heat, and add the coconut oil, almond butter, chia seeds, turmeric powder, black pepper and sweetener to taste. Mix until well combined and set aside and let stand for 5-10 minutes. Add half of the dry roasted mix from the bowl.
- Divide the porridge into serving bowls and top with the remaining dry roast mix. Finally, drizzle with honey. Porridge can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days, add dry mix and honey before serving.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.