Keto Omelet with Pesto & Feta CheesePrint
Servings: 1 serving
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 oz Feta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Pesto
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the heavy cream.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and then add the egg mixture.
- Cook until almost done.
- Crumble feta cheese onto one half of the omelet and spread a tablespoon of pesto onto the cheese.
- Fold the omelet over and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve with more feta and fresh herbs.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 4.5g
Calories: 515 kcal Carbohydrates: 5 g Protein: 28 g Fat: 42 g Fiber: 0.5 g