For you girls that love cheese like I do there really is nothing better than Jalapeño Mexican Fudge.
A caramelized crusty topping with a dense, savory cheesy inner that melts in your mouth — all with a Jalapeño kick!
Keto Mexican FudgePrint
- 4 Eggs
- 8 oz Monterey Jack Cheese grated
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese grated
- 4-5 Green Chiles chopped finely
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 355 F / 180 C.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Spread Monterey Jack cheese on the bottom of the dish and cover with chopped chilies.
- Cover with grated Cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs and the heavy cream and pour over the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are cooked and cheese it going golden.
- Cut into 2−inch squares, and serve warm.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars