Keto Maple Pecan BarsPrint Save to My Recipes View my Recipes
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 cups Pecans halved
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 cup Grated Coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 25 drops Liquid Stevia
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F/190 C.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add pecan halves and toast for 6-8 minutes or until they start to become aromatic
- Remove from skillet and allow to cool, place pecans into Ziploc bag and crush with rolling pin.
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix with fork to combine.
- Add the crushed pecans and mix together again.
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup with the liquid stevia, mix well until a crumbly dough is formed.
- Press the dough into a 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, when partially cooled add to refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 slices, and remove using a spatula.
Net Carbs: 8.86g
Keto Maple Pecan Bars
Amount Per Serving
Calories 295.25 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.