Keto Maple Pecan BarsPrint
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 cups Pecans halved
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
- ½ cup Grated Coconut unsweetened
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 25 drops Liquid Stevia
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F/190 C.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add pecan halves and toast for 6-8 minutes or until they start to become aromatic
- Remove from skillet and allow to cool, place pecans into Ziploc bag and crush with rolling pin.
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix with fork to combine.
- Add the crushed pecans and mix together again.
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup with the liquid stevia, mix well until a crumbly dough is formed.
- Press the dough into a 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, when partially cooled add to refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 slices, and remove using a spatula.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 8.86g
Calories: 295.25 kcal Carbohydrates: 13.08 g Protein: 4.33 g Fat: 25.17 g Fiber: 4.22 g