A super easy Keto Fruit Crème Fraiche recipe that you can eat for breakfast, dessert or anytime you feel like a sweet snack!
Crunchy toasted almond and coconut flakes sprinkled over berries with a base of creamy Greek yogurt or Crème Fraiche and your favorite jelly.
It only takes a few minutes to make so it’s perfect when you’re on-the-go.
Keto Fruity Crème FraichePrint
- 8.5 oz Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Almond Flakes toasted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flakes toasted
- 6 tbsp Fruit Jelly your favorite flavor
- Place 3 tablespoons of fruit jelly into serving bowl.
- Add half of the Crème Fraiche/Greek Yogurt to each serving bowl.
- Top with coconut flakes and almond flakes.
- Optional: Add your favorite berries on the top (Raspberries are great and low-carb!)