Keto Deep Dish Pizza Quiche
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella torn into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 200C
- In a medium bowl beat together the heavy cream, cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan and spices
- Spray a 9−inch or larger glass baking dish with oil then add the 2 cups pizza cheese into the dish.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- Bake until bubbly and browning. Let stand 10 minutes before serving
- Make sure to adjust carb counts for your favorite toppings you may use.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.