If you’re on a low-carb diet and find yourself craving pizza look no further!
Our super low-carb keto deep dish pizza quiche is a great keto-friendly version of your classic deep dish pepperoni pizza.
Note: you can add your own toppings, this is just a plain cheese with onion.
Keto Deep Dish Pizza QuichePrint
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese torn into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C.
- In a medium bowl beat together the heavy cream, cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan and spices.
- Spray a 9−inch or larger glass baking dish with oil then add the 2 cups pizza cheese into the dish.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- Bake until bubbly and browning. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Make sure to adjust carb counts for your favorite toppings you may use.