- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tbsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 3 tbsp Stevia
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 1 large Egg
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Frankfurters
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg, sour cream, and butter, then mix well until all combined.
- When mixed, add the coconut milk and continue mixing until batter forms.
- Divide the batter between 20 greased muffin holes.
- Cut the frankfurters into pieces, and place a piece into each muffin hole.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then place under broiler for 1 – 2 minutes until the tops start to brown.
- Serve up with dipping sauce of choice.
Net Carbs: 0.35g
Keto Corndog Muffins
Amount Per Serving
Calories 85.5 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.