Keto Corndog Muffins
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tablespoon. Psyllium Husk Powder
- 3 tablespoon powdered sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 1 large Egg
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 hot dogs
- Pre-heat oven to 190C.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients
- Add the egg, sour cream, and butter, then mix well until all combined
- When mixed, add the coconut milk and continue mixing until batter forms
- Divide the batter between 20 greased muffin holes
- Cut the hot dogs into pieces, and place a piece into each muffin hole
- Bake for 12 minutes and then place under broiler for 1 – 2 minutes until the tops start to brown
- Serve up with dipping sauce of choice
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.