Keto Corndog MuffinsPrint
Servings: 20 muffins
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tablespoon Psyllium Husk Powder
- 3 tablespoon Stevia
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Butter melted
- 1 large Egg
- ⅓ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Frankfurters
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg, sour cream, and butter, then mix well until all combined.
- When mixed, add the coconut milk and continue mixing until batter forms.
- Divide the batter between 20 greased muffin holes.
- Cut the frankfurters into pieces, and place a piece into each muffin hole.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then place under broiler for 1 – 2 minutes until the tops start to brown.
- Serve up with dipping sauce of choice.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 0.35g
Calories: 85.5 kcal Carbohydrates: 1.8 g Protein: 2.25 g Fat: 8 g Fiber: 1.45 g