Our no-bake keto chocolate peanut butter balls are a super easy snack or dessert that is low-carb and sugar-free!
The perfect keto snack that is high in fat and loaded with energy, yum!
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter BallsPrint Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut grated
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 6 tbsp Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 28 drops Liquid Stevia
- In a medium bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until combined.
- Add coconut oil and using hands, mix until everything is combined and starts turning into a paste.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Mix again until everything is combined, and you have a slightly creamy texture.
- Measure out the unsweetened grated coconut on to a plate.
- Form balls using your hands, and then roll in the grated coconut.
- Lay on to a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Best serve chilled.
Net Carbs: 3.04g
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Amount Per Serving
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.