Our no-bake keto chocolate peanut butter balls are a super easy snack or dessert that is low-carb and sugar-free!
The perfect keto snack that is high in fat and loaded with energy, yum!
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter BallsPrint
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Coconut grated
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoon Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 28 drops Liquid Stevia
- In a medium bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until combined.
- Add coconut oil and using hands, mix until everything is combined and starts turning into a paste.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Mix again until everything is combined, and you have a slightly creamy texture.
- Measure out the unsweetened grated coconut on to a plate.
- Form balls using your hands, and then roll in the grated coconut.
- Lay on to a baking tray covered in baking paper.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Best serve chilled.
Readers also love
Net Carbs: 3.04g
Calories: 221 kcal Carbohydrates: 4.3 g Protein: 5 g Fat: 20.3 g Fiber: 1.26 g