Our no-bake keto chocolate peanut butter balls are a super easy snack or dessert that is low-carb and sugar-free!
The perfect keto snack that is high in fat and loaded with energy, yum!
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Grated Coconut
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter (or Peanut butter powder)
- 6 tbsp Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 28 drops Liquid Stevia
- In a medium bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until combined.
- Add coconut oil and using hands, mix until everything is combined and starts turning into a paste.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Mix again until everything is combined, and you have a slightly creamy texture.
- Measure out the unsweetened grated coconut on to a plate.
- Form balls using your hands, and then roll in the grated coconut.
- Lay on to a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Best serve chilled.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.