With the mouth-watering combination of broccoli and cheddar, this keto-friendly chicken broccoli and cheddar casserole is quickly becoming one of my favorite dishes.
A hearty, thick and creamy flavor that keeps you feeling full for hours — all without the carbs!
Keto Chicken & Broccoli Casserole with Cheddar Topping
- 10 oz chicken breast sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 oz pork rinds crushed
- Preheat the oven to 230C
- In a large bowl add chicken, broccoli, olive oil, and sour cream, mix well
- Place mixture in greased baking dish
- Pour heavy cream on top to cover
- Season with salt pepper and oregano
- Cover with grated cheddar cheese and sprinkle with crushed pork rinds
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.