With the mouth-watering combination of broccoli and cheddar, this keto-friendly chicken broccoli and cheddar casserole is quickly becoming one of my favorite dishes.
A hearty, thick and creamy flavor that keeps you feeling full for hours — all without the carbs!
Keto Chicken & Broccoli Casserole with Cheddar ToppingPrint
- 10 oz Chicken Breast sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 oz Pork Rinds crushed
- Preheat the oven to 450 F / 230 C.
- In a large bowl add chicken, broccoli, olive oil, and sour cream, mix well.
- Place mixture in greased baking dish.
- Pour heavy cream on top to cover.
- Season with salt pepper and oregano.
- Cover with grated cheddar cheese and sprinkle with crushed pork rinds.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars