Keto Beef & Pumpkin HashPrint Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 14 oz Ground Beef
- 7 oz Bacon
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 lb Pumpkin
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds, Peel and dice the pumpkin into small cubes.
- Place the beef into a bowl, and keep at room temperature while you prepare the pumpkin.
- Over medium heat warm 2 tablespoons of butter then reduce the heat, and then add the pumpkin, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Slice bacon into small strips and cook in a small skillet until slightly crispy.
- In a bowl, mix beef with paprika, cayenne pepper and season with salt and pepper.
- In the same pan that cooked the bacon, add the beef and brown for 5 to 10 minutes, stir occasionally to prevent burning, and the beef is evenly cooked. Add bacon pieces and parsley then remove from heat and stir to combine.
- Add sautéed pumpkin and combine well together.
- Serve immediately.
Net Carbs: 4.9g
Keto Beef & Pumpkin Hash
Amount Per Serving
Calories 548 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.