Keto Beef & Pumpkin Hash
- 400 g ground beef
- 200 g bacon
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 500 g pumpkin
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds, Peel and dice the pumpkin into small cubes
- Place the beef into a bowl, and keep at room temperature while you prepare the pumpkin
- Over medium heat warm 2 tablespoons of butter then reduce the heat, and then add the pumpkin, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stir occasionally to prevent burning
- Slice bacon into small strips and cook in a small skillet until slightly crispy
- In a bowl, mix beef with paprika, cayenne pepper and season with salt and pepper
- In the same pan that cooked the bacon, add the beef and brown for 5 to 10 minutes, stir occasionally to prevent burning, and the beef is evenly cooked. Add bacon pieces and parsley then remove from heat and stir to combine.
- Add sautéed pumpkin and combine well together.
- Serve immediately.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast. Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by scienceCheck out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.