Keto Beef & Pumpkin HashPrint
Servings: 4 servings
- 14 oz Ground Beef
- 7 oz Bacon
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 1 lb Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds, Peel and dice the pumpkin into small cubes.
- Place the beef into a bowl, and keep at room temperature while you prepare the pumpkin.
- Over medium heat warm 2 tablespoons of butter then reduce the heat, and then add the pumpkin, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Slice bacon into small strips and cook in a small skillet until slightly crispy.
- In a bowl, mix beef with paprika, cayenne pepper and season with salt and pepper.
- In the same pan that cooked the bacon, add the beef and brown for 5 to 10 minutes, stir occasionally to prevent burning, and the beef is evenly cooked. Add bacon pieces and parsley then remove from heat and stir to combine.
- Add sautéed pumpkin and combine well together.
- Serve immediately.
Readers also love
Widget not in any sidebars
Net Carbs: 4.9g
Calories: 548 kcal Carbohydrates: 5.5 g Protein: 28 g Fat: 18.4 g Fiber: 0.6 g